When Fire and Water take control of your life, we help you take it back
Mitigation requires quick action. The faster a SERVPRO Franchise Professionals arrives on - site to perform cleanup and restoration, the better the results- including loser claim cost.
Fire, Smoke and Soot Restoration Services include-
*Structural Cleaning- After a smoke or fire damage, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting and floors will often need a thorough cleaning.
*Content Cleaning- All of the restorable contents in affected area will be professionally cleaned and deodorized
* Deodorization- SERVPRO Franchise Professionals provide specialized services that rid your home or place of business of offensive odors left by fire or smoke damage.
Emergency Fire Damage Process Overview
* One Hour- Within one hour from notice of loss, SERVPRO of Midtown Memphis will contact you to arrange for service.
* Four Hours- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is to respond quickly to your damage.
* Detailed Explanation- A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO Franchise Professional will walk you though the job process step-by-step, explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
* Pretesting- SERVPRO Franchise Professional will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
*Eight Hours- Within eight hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your adjuster or property manager
* Cleaning, Restoration & Deodorization- SERVPRO Franchise Professional will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over
* Final Walk- Through- After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction
For more information call our office at 901-454-4975